In The Woods
Oh, hello! It looks like James has found himself In The Woods this time.....
In The Woods is a beautifully strong, heavy scent. Made with 100% essential oils, the combination of oregano, petitgrain, rosewood, and just a touch of rosemary, creates a herby, tart-citrus, woody/earthy aroma that fills the room. Be warned, you won't find any sweetness or floral scents here...just a divinely-dirty/earthy walk in the woods!
OH, JAMES... candles are handmade and hand poured in small batches in my studio in London. Each candle is made with clean-burning, 100% non-GMO natural soy wax, and various combinations of fine fragrance and essential oils. In The Woods is made with 100% essential oils. The wicks are 100% cotton, pre-waxed, lead-free, and self-trimming, ensuring a clean burn and excellent scent throw. Housed in a beautiful matte grey glass jar with white recycled paper labels, your OH, JAMES... candle will be a great addition to any room in your home. Our travel candle offers the same great scent, in a gorgeous smaller, portable tin.
OH, JAMES... candles come packaged in a textured, heavy duty, beautiful matte black box, making them the ideal gift!
The travel candle is housed in a brushed aluminium tin with a matching lid...making it ideal to take wherever your adventures may lead you.
Glass Candle Details:
Burn time: 35-40 hours
Travel Candle Details: 100ml/3.5oz. Burn time: 17-20 hours
To get the best results from your OH, JAMES.... candle, allow your candle to burn for 3-4hrs the first time you light it and/or until the entire wax surface has melted completely. Never burn for longer than 4 hours at a time, and always make sure to pull off/trim your wick to 5mm.
Candle Safety Information:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children, pets, and drafts. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Container will get hot. Only use on a level heat resistant surface. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the container. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting each time to avoid damage. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.
Any potential allergen information available upon request.